wednesday, august 21, 2013
New Horizons for ALVA
3:08 pm edt
While ALVA's senior public relations person and I get our
plans in order, Alyssa, Andrew, and I continue to work toward upgrading the website. To this end we have effected some changes:
In regard to the ALVA website:
1. Rudimentary buttons that provide for legibility
of the page titles have been put up on the site.
2. Some of the page wording has been reduced or embedded.
Progress has been made in finding a narrower template with left side buttons for use with the updated website
1. Now all of us in the ALVA office have some familiarity with the workings
of the current website which should help with teaming for the site updating.
2. A system has been put in place for
face-to-face sharing of information and updates during times spent on site with ALVA with Robin as its facilitator.
3. An atmosphere of cooperative, joint site development continues to be the mode of the day.
Once again I am
sensing the excitement of being on a new frontier in ALVA development . . . for which I thank all the ALVA digital design
and public relations team!
Roberta in Po-Town, Rockin'